Tuesday 24 February 2009

25 Things

Its day 3 im still on track.....almost everyone on facebook has jumped on the 25 random things about me wagon so ive decided to join in , however instead of writing where people know me i think i can be more honest here:

1. I absolutely detest any form of cooked fruit. i just cant get my head around the idea....anything with a hint of cooked fruit drives me insane....worst desert known to me is apple pie...how can u cook apples ewww or pineapple on pizza..wtf?

2. i started reading newspapers when i was 6 years old broad sheets and all....now i dont read them at all.

3. i get very emotional when watching sad films and i always cry when someone dies in a movie.

4. i am genuinely not scared to die...i think ive had a pretty fulfilled life.

5.i hate the sight of spit...people spitting is the worse thing you could show me

6. a large part of me believes in capital punishment

7. i get bored of things very easily hence i always start things and never finish.

8. i actually dont think i will ever stop loving my ex...(aka Pancakes) . This really bothers me as i think i will never move on 100%

9. i think about my mother everyday, im scared that i will forget about her because shes not around anymore

10. i have already thought about the names for my children and im constantly changing them.

11. i miss my best friend and actually sometimes regret not talking to her anymore..i sometimes wonder if she misses me too.

12. i had so much fun in university it was sorrel at times i believed i was in a movie it prepared me for real life.

13. im the youngest of my mothers children yet i act like im the oldest , hell sometimes i actually believe im the oldest.

14. now that ive started writing 25 things its really hard.

15. i believe i have the bestest Friends anyone could wish for and there are really no more openings lol.....they really are the family God let me choose

16. i have come to the conclusion i attract extreme weirdo's scary people that stalk you via facebook/hi5 and its really worrying.

17. i have a bone that u can feel on my nose everyone says i that makes me Caucasian, it does feel weird though

18. i don't chew gum.....haven't done since 2000...

19. i gave up chicken for 5 years it was wired at first but then i got used to it..

20. i love to give people names...like ren and stimpy, beavis and butthead , pinky and the brain, C1 and C2....lol

21. im very strong willed yet i can convince myself into anything.....i will try alot of things at least once

22. i find guys who take pictures with bottles of alcohol uncouth same goes for guys who wear sunglasses 1. indoors 2.in the night they are not called nightglasses or indoor glasses for a reason they are to protect your eyes from the sun and thats it....even celebrities that do it annoy me i wonder if diddy starts wearing ski outfits in the summer would these people do the same?

23. i can be really friendly and very bitchy all in the same breath it really depends on whether i like u as a person..

24. i have 5 nephews and 2 nieces and 3 godchildren......i would love some more hint hint

25. i trust no one 100% Dr House has made me see everybody lies.......

if i decide to publish this on facebook i know for a fact C1 and C2 will have something to say............lol

No comments:

Post a Comment