Monday 23 February 2009

Giving up the EX for Lent.....

its day 2 of the rest of my life, i was under the illusion that being friends with my ex will be good....BAD IDEA..there are enough people in the world to be friends with my/your ex does not need to be one of them. i caught myself in an argument and had to take a step back to ask myself-what am i really arguing over? if i don't care why is it bothering me? it took a wise person to knock some sense into me for me to realize i was hanging onto something that wasn't there. Clearly believing friendship was the answer.

one thing we need to realize as women is that we cannot separate emotions from reality no matter how much we try. moving on is a pigment of our imagination, we only truly move on when we can focus our love on someone or something else until that time we cling unto the hope of our ex's "seeing the light" realizing u were the one he wanted all along..please..such crap is relegated to the movies because this only happens in an alternate universe where pigs fly , the sea has turned to chocolate and everyone has a beach body and model looks.

so my medication is- no communication with said ex for 2-3 months or until I'm in my next relationship which ever comes sooner. i ve figured if i haven't spoken to you for at least 60 days then i honestly don't really need to speak with you.lets see how it goes............

No comments:

Post a Comment